Tar Valon is the capital city of the nation of Tar Valon and is a traditionally popular spot both for new and old players due to its central location. The city proper comprises one zone, Tar Valon, while the White Tower comprises multiple zones and is home to the Clan Bases of the Aes Sedai.
Entrances and ExitsEdit
- Northeast Gate -
- East Gate -
- Southeast Gate -
- West Gate - Gate to Alindaer, located 2s 1w 1n 2w of TVS. Opens onto the Tar Valon Road, leading through the village of Alindaer before splitting and leading to Caemlyn in the south and Cairhien in the southeast.
Additionally, Jump exits are found (where?).
A Coach service connects Tar Valon to Caemlyn. Differing from regular coaches, it departs and arrives at specified times.
Banking services are located in Tar Valon Bank, 3s 1w of the fountain in Tower Square (TVS).
A high-level Inn, Reception of the Woman of Tanchico, (the inn name is the Woman of Tanchico), is located 3s 1e 1u of TVS.
Stabling can be found in Equine Emporium, outside the western side of the White Tower, located 1w 1n 2w 1s 1w of TVS.
- Warrior Practice - Coulin the Master of Arms, located in The Warders Practice Yard, 2n 1w 2n of TVS.
- Hunter Practice - A rugged outdoorsman wanders the city. He yells his location occasionally, and he is mounted, so he cannot wander indoors.
- Rogue Practice - (Tower only) Leighandra Aes Sedai, located in The Training Salle, 4n 1w 2n knock salledoor 1e of TVS. Note that the salledoor will not open for non-Tower members.
- Channeler Practice - Sheriam the Mistress of Novices, located in The Mistress of Novices' Study, 4n w 3n 1e of TVS. Note that though any female channeler *can* practice here, the tower prefers that only Tower members do so.
The Master Blacksmith of Tar Valon is located in the Anvil of the Shining Walls, 1e 1n 2e 1s of TVS, for players who wish to Hone and Harden their weapons.
The Projectiles smith guild is located ?
- Cyril's Fine Armor
- Equine Emporium
- Erol's Fine Tailoring
- First Stop Bakery
- Gudha's Herbs
- The Blade Shoppe
- The Traveler's Shop
- The Tremalking Splice
- Westside Stables and Pet Shop
Crier quests may be started by speaking to the Tar Valon town crier located in TVS.
- Main article: Tar Valon Crier Quests